Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Liberte', Egalite', Pretotype'

Pretotyping continues to go international.

A while back we shared a Spanish translation of the "Pretotype It" book, courtesy of Julian Dominguez Lapera.

Today, I am happy to share that Elalami Lafkih, has started a French version of the Pretotyping website: www.pretotyping.fr.  Thank you Elalami!

I am also in discussions to translate "Pretotype It" into Japanese.

If you are a fan of pretotyping and would like to help "export it" to your country or language, drop me a line and we'll do what I can to help you.

Alberto


1 comment:

  1. Great post.I wish that it could have been translated in different langauges.I am so glad that communication is not a barrier nowadays.The importance of a french translation being accurate and efficient can indeed not be overstated. Especially in the ever faster moving world of globalized business, successful information and technology transfer within multinational businesses can make the difference between win or lose.

    ReplyDelete